Hi friends! Pour yourself a coffee and settle in, because erin and I are doing a getting to know you event on our blogs today!
Without further ado, here are my answers to this little quiz we made up:
1. What is your favourite piece of clothing:
Skirts. So comfy and simple, but unfortunately I live in a climate where the majority of my days are spent in pants.
2. What is your favourite time of day?
It took me awhile to realize that I am a morning person. Mornings are so fresh and new. I love early mornings when it’s all quiet, and I love how productive I can be mid-morning.
3. What smell do you hate the most?
Canned tuna. Gag.
4. Where would you take an all-expenses paid trip?
It’s a tie between: a) Europe. I’d go for a long time and see everything. b) New York, and do it up right.
5. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
I don’t have a specific person, but I would want to trade places with someone who is a professional piano player because I’ve always wondered what it would be like to just effortlessly be able to play the piano.
6. What is on your desk right now?
*a cup of tea *a necklace *a piece of paper and a pen *two CDs *a bottle of advil *headphones *computer *iPod
7. What movie could you watch over and over again without getting bored?
The Sound of Music. I know, some people get bored just by hearing the title, but I love it. Oh and also Bridesmaids. That movie is always funny.
8. What is your least favourite household task?
The dishes. When the day comes that we have a dishwasher, I promise to never, ever take it for granted.
9. What did you love most about living in Winnipeg?
It was so easy to ride my old blue cruiser bicycle anywhere I wanted in Winnipeg. I lived in such a good spot – close to bakeries, bookshops, the library, coffee shops, music trader etc. It’s not so easy to do that here in Calgary.
10. If you could only eat 2 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
That would have to be Pizza (my true weakness) and garden-fresh raspberries.
That’s it! Fun, right? Head over to Erin’s blog to see her answers to these questions.
Have an excellent weekend!