Today is not only the first day of March (my favourite month), but it is also World Book Day! In honour of that, I thought I’d do a quick post to catch up on how my goal of reading 36 books in 2012 is coming along.
So far in 2012 I have read:
1. Half-Blood Blues – Esi Edugyan
2. My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business – Dick Van Dyke
3. The Sentimentalists – Joanna Skibsrud
4. Frankenstein’s Womb – Warren Ellis
5. Lady Oracle – Margaret Atwood
6. The Golden Spruce: A True Story of Myth, Madness and Greed – John Vaillant
7. Stumptown – Greg Rucka
8. The Sun Also Rises – Ernest Hemingway (currently reading, almost finished)
If I keep reading at this this rate, I won’t have any problem reaching my goal!
Try and find some time today to sit down with a book. What are you currently reading?
Happy World Book Day!