I’ve had a few people ask to see pictures of the quilt I made for my Victorian literature class. Today I finally got the quilt back from my professor. Voila!

(it’s a bit wrinkly because it has been sitting in a bag for 3 weeks)

I made it according to the Victorian Crazy Quilt rules: Rule #1: there are no rules (ha!). But seriously, I used only fabric I had lying around the house, including old t-shirts and pillowcases and I didn’t follow a pattern at all. It got a bit sketchy when I tried to make it square shaped, but  I think it worked out pretty well; and so did my prof: I got an A!

I hope all your Wednesdays are Wonderful.

Advertisements